One day my dear I would like to be u, experience all what u did in your life feel the love that u received from me, feel the caring that u experienced from me. What is there in my life without you what would be the word we without me. Confused I m now why is this forsaken feeling drenching me, perplexed I m y are u moving away from my life. Mistakes are neither from me nor from u but happened in the milieu of exchange between us. The day u will move away from me I curse the day to be night all the way. Cant afford to loose u my friend after all u and me are the true meaning of my life. Seasons have passed from the day I heard from you, don’t try telling that there is nothing new.
Busy is the word u utter every moment but cant u judge how I crave for u. please don’t leave me in the dessert of emotions. Because I cant swim the river of howling. Do u remember how we had a beautiful gossip and the smiles we shared. Gone are those days when I was enlightened by your sweet little smile. People are now more inclined to their business than their previous past. Memories cant be forbidden from our lives because they play a very important place in thy life. The names we had once registered in our hearts cant be wiped away by the time, the witty things that we did cant be hided in the blanket of reserve ness . let the future run away at its own speed but I m with u always to guide u the way in the storm of newness. Friend cant be one who always there with you but can be the one whose presence is always felt even if they are apart. Hope one day in the night’s tranquility u remember me, my arms are always stretched to find u in the ocean of memories.
One last word I would like to convey my dear never ever have a thought of loosing me as I always bond u as your life cover. Restless u may become in the race of futures tide, but remember me as an aspirin of your pain. Come my dear lets step forward and make our dreams fulfilled though u there and I m here. God bless each other and our friendship lasts forever.
5 comments:
a good product from u da.....u must have felt emotionally to bring out this one...some lines were very good////..
this was a great line
"Friend cant be one who always there with you but can be the one whose presence is always felt even if they are apart". keep bloggin buddy...:)
hii phani
so sweet of you dear its a real beautiful piece of your heart ........
real beautiful u touched my heart n stupid i wnt leave u n go anywhere i swear
dude...gimme a break
we r here to be friends forever..dont ya dare to blog things like that !!!!
hmm...kaani okati cheppagalanu..u have touchd few sensitive areas where in i found it very touching..keep up the good work phani
gundelni pindinavu maams..super vundi
Well said.
Post a Comment