Friday, June 22, 2007

The True Rationale of Living

What did I do to hang me with a rope of torments, what did I commit to poke me with the needles of anguish, what I ever did to starve me without a sweet counter. Dreams that I dreamt are far away from my reach, wishes that I aspired are disparaging me of my failure. What happened to my life’s horizon which I visualized every now and then. Oh god please release me from the thoughts of my failures harden my mind to be head strong towards my objectives, strengthen my soul to compete with the unexpected, give me a morale to swim forward to hit the hill of queries. Regretting myself I closed my room’s door with a shut and went towards the darkness beside my house. There in the moonlight a small picture suddenly hit the cornea of my eye, my eyes were not willing to see anything else except that scene. There in the small hut was a small gal trying to catch a fly with all the means she could, she failed badly in all her attempts but during her every attempt she observed carefully how the fly is escaping from her, she could envisage what would be the future move of the fly. This time she tried differently she had an eye on one direction and the movement in the opposite. With a big jump she shouted hard that she made it. That shout was the turning point of my life, I knew many things in life due to that girl. I observed the patience in her when she tried attempt after attempt, I could feel the conjecture that she made from her every attempt. Now the same things I practice in my life’s journey. That small girl has changed a man who was a highlighter of failure to an exemplar of achievement.

There are many instance where in a man’s altruism becomes a source of inspiration to others, let me give a real life’s incident which could itself explain what is the motive and reason of living. I saw a person who was in his 30’s passing by a railway crossing with a great pace, at first sight I thought that the person might have been in a hurry to go somewhere, but later I was more worried what was actually going on there. And to my surprise two trains were rushing with a great pace on two adjacent tracks on one of them was the person I saw. I ran towards him to save him, but the moment the train came he disappeared from there. Later when the two trains passed away I saw another girl with him, both of them talking to each other in a sad tone. I couldn’t properly hear what they were discussing, slowely when I went to them and asked them what had actually happened, the man started telling that he actually had come here to commit suicide because he could not bare the tensions in his life, but mean while found this gal who was also ready for a suicide because of her personal problems, he indeed saved her life by pushing her away from the track. I was shocked listening to this, a man who is dejected in his life and has nothing in his mind than to commit suicide has indeed given a life to another lady by saving her. This incident has taught me what humanity is, Trained me that humanity is the foremost attribute that every person should have. What I mean to say is how much we earned or how we prosperd In life is not important, how much space we occupied in peoples hearts is what is important. Lets try to build that humanitarian attribute in ourselves, lets try to wipe away the ignorance in the people who have no knowledge about the other side of darkness that is the sunshine in their life. Live and let live should not be the trait, but we need to teach the real reason of ones living.

1 comment:

arvind....in trans said...

give me a morale to swim forward to hit the hill of queries....good line
thought provoking one... the two incidents were well described to grab the moral from them,... lets hope the world practises compassion :)