Friday, June 29, 2007

Recuperating From My Past

Once in my lifetime when I was traveling through the storms and whirlpools of my dreams, you extended your hand to support me to expatiate my goals. You were the one who shore up when I was deluded in my race; moments of suffering became ladders for my future moves with the encouragement I got from you. I contemplated our friendship would never become dreary like the sun, which always shines bright in the sky. But couldn’t envisage that the sun too loses its significance at the hours of darkness. Jealousy that people once had on our relationship is now changed to a feeling of sympathy. Everything, which I once did, was well appreciated by you, but anything I do now is considered as foolishness. The days when you were angry on me were far better than the silence prevailing now between us. Don’t know whether the storm of time wiped away the memories of me from your heart, but still they are glittering like gold in my thoughts. I pray god to give me a time machine to get back your sweet friendship incarcerated in the claws of time. “Time is the healer says many” but “Time has become a barrier” in my life separating me from your sweet friendship.

I m not here to tell you my dear that I m back of you all the time pointing your mistakes, I m here to say that lets not loose ourselves in the disguise of busyness. There were people who came into my life to separate me with my pals but they couldn’t succeed because our friendship was as hard as a granite rock. I still remember the days I was tortured badly by their evil deeds, but god is there who always try to bond me with all my pals. Wrong steps in life are very dangerous sometimes, career of mine was walking on a tight rope due to the ugly companion, which I once had. But when I realized what is right in my life, I was already dragged back miles from my destination. The stupid gullible nature I have is the cause of all the wrong in my verve. Friendship is not always fruitful with everyone but flourishes well only with some special ones. Cant try to forget all the dark fragments of my life, but hope those days never come again in my future.

Friends are like flowers, which are beautiful to look at, but sometimes we encounter dreadful flora with attractive deluding attire. The venom they pass into us sometimes gets clouded in our mind restricting us to thing what is right and what’s wrong. Sometimes I pity myself when I think of my past, I lost many things, which I supposed to have in my memory treasure. I still remember when I was aloof sitting alone in the tranquility when every one of my pals was enjoying the outing. Tears are just dripping from my eyes thinking of my dark times in life. But still I m now able to recover from the torments I faced in the past. What I want to convey is never be fooled with the sweet words of people nor their attire, I know we cant guess the mentality of the person in the first instant but try not being carried away by their cheap disguises.

3 comments:

Siddarth said...

If u ask me the meaning of friendship...it wouldnt take a moment for me to answer..because it is something that comes directly from my heart...not from my head


but i would want everyone to remember this..."NEVER CRY FOR ANY RELATION IN LIFE
BECAUSE FOR THE ONE WHOM YOU CRY
DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR TEARS
AND THE ONE WHO DESERVES
WILL NEVER LET YOU CRY".......

May our friendship bloom and strengthen as we continue our journey called life.
keep up the good work phani

Priyanka Rao said...

i have nothing to comment and i hope know y also ....
byee

arvind....in trans said...

moments of suffering became ladders for my future moves with the encouragement I got from you...motivating line...

nee blogs lo sphistication,...post post ki peruguthundhi :)