Saturday, June 23, 2007

Change The Perception

The day when I would be in a position where people extol for my success, the day where there is no further scope of any worries, that day I would change my motive of living, what did I do until then was just to make myself satisfy my needs, but what I do from then should influence people’s life, altruism should become one of my traits, I don’t believe in helping people but I rely on motivating people to imbibe in them the quality of hard work. I want to change the fate of people who have been for ages immersed in the cave of paucity. Want to erase the thoughts of fortune from the minds of talented youth by inculcating in them the statement “Hard work is the brick which build the edifice of fortune”. Want to remove the words hunger and illiteracy from the lexicon of living. May be what all I dream is impracticable but motivating people against some erroneous thinking may create at least a way for the countries bright future.

People are sometimes more cautious on what they do they just think of their living rather than their future. Yes I m talking of those who are more inclined towards the money they get for selling their right to vote. Money is the prime motive of them but they never ever have a thought that they are ruining their own life for the sake of one day’s living. They just tend to move in the night without a candle light and ultimately lock themselves in the cages of darkness. They don’t think that the people they lift up to make him sit on the thrown are indeed pushing them beneath to prosper in their own life. We cannot blame on the government for its deeds because we are the one who have made the so-called regime; we are solely responsible for giving them the status of power. I want to change the thinking of the people for building a prosperous realm.

Youth are the pillars of the nation, of course they are, but when the pillars don’t involve in carrying the burden of the building, its sure to crumple. Swami Vivekananda’s principles are long been left out and forgotten. Youth are totally immersed in their own life’s embellishment, love is one such word which changed its meaning when it entered into the narrow hearts of today’s youth. Love is such a great feeling, which our patriots once had on our nation. Meaning of true love can be learned from our parents it self, there is no fault in craving for a love of a person, but we need to know the true meaning of it before we practice it. India once considered being a symbol of true cultural heritage has now lost its legacy. Imbibing foreign traits is not at all a wrong idea, but blurring our culture by dodging away from the morals is like stabbing ourselves to prove our bravery. Youth should step forward to educate the illiterates, should help people who are living in dire poverty financially and ethically. Lets us protect ourselves from being carried away by attractive foreign elements. Let us give importance to values rather than dollars. Reading this may not excite you with inspiration but I m sure it will sow a seed of thinking in your mind.

4 comments:

arvind....in trans said...

what all I dream is impracticable but motivating people against some erroneous thinking may create at least a way for the countries bright future.

it will seed in some of the people...defly ethics , values nd morals are of primary imporantce...i hope it inspires ome ppl...i was one of it....good one..keep penning :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good start!! Kepp writin!!

God Bless you.

suarrr said...

so true..
money money money!!..
thats what people run after..
its thought that swami vivekanands name is only in name of fools.. but at the end, what matters is the morals..
nice post..