Thursday, July 5, 2007

My First Verse

You were the ester I was the fragrance

Bonded we are in the friendship confluence

You became a source of happiness in my mournful times

We both were roving in life singing our friendship’s rhymes

Can’t imagine my verve without the glucose of your closeness

Can’t suppress my nerve, which always show our imminence

You were the ester I was the fragrance

Bonded we are in the friendship confluence

Buried deep beneath in the earth of time, you still extended your hand

Filled the emptiness in my life and made me comfortable in this new land

Sweetness adjective is just not enough to describe your words

Friendliness in your support doesn’t require proof or accords

You were the ester I was the fragrance

Bonded we are in the friendship confluence

I can’t imagine the tranquility when you leave me alone

Please be with me always like the star near the moon

Because we may get people who may become our pals in no time

But to get you is very hard as u imbibe in memory as a musical chime

You were the ester I was the fragrance

Bonded we are in the friendship confluence

1 comment:

arvind....in trans said...

you were easter i was fragnance lines bagundhi..

not bad at all for being the first verse...good one

imagine my verve without the glucose of your closeness...eee line funny ga anipinchindhi...kee[ pennning :)