Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eternal Friendship

Exquisiteness was your attribute, compassionate is your character. How should I express what you are to me, your beloved words imbibed by every atom of my body, lucky I m I should say to receive your sweet compliments you seldom uttered. Dearness in your every word caring in your every action made me mad in every faction. Wasn’t it funny sometimes when I express my feeling saying u could be my dearest darling. Your luminous smile had already surpassed the lightening of a storm. Your features have been conceived in every moment of my life. Looking back my past what I had with me and weigh against what I m today shows a sharp contrast highlighting your influence in every stream of my life. Clouds of time have long been passed but still my heart is not willing to abscond from the memories of you. You may be perplexed sometimes to see me immersed in your thoughts, but my dear you too know that the feeling of we is far better than the thought of me. Please liberate me from the cage of your memories please don’t desert me all alone in the empty land were I cant find you the oxygen of my life. Piles of unending queries are haunting me every moment saying you are the one who have lit the once darkness in my living. How foolish I m thinking about you being away from my life because that doesn’t happen as my soul always stray at your foot prints.

Now that I m flying aimlessly like a kite isolated from its source, I have an iron confidence that I could one day get the grapes on the tree which I once considered to be sour. Achievement is not what I solely want, but I want you my dear to watch and pat me at my success. My life’s dish is incomplete without the taste buds of your friendship. Existence is not that I require in my life nor I would just say that I should be what I want to be, I just want the life where u and your friendship is always with me. Life has many more impediments to come in its way in the near future, but u are the one who are able to burn the confidence fuel in my heart to make my way smooth. I many times imagine a day where I m free from all the torments and can give an allusion to my success as you. I don’t mind what people around me feel but I m very particular what u feel about my approach. Definition of many words in my life have been fulfilled by the inspiration u always provide me. Don’t know whether an storm struck field would ever revive, but I m sure u can stimulate every single vitality of my life. Cant at all predict what is the future but my dear friend u r the exact exemplar of a true friendly nature.

3 comments:

Priyanka Rao said...

hmm... at last became a writer anamta
i liked it so atlast nelo unna talent bayataki testunaavu ha ha .....
miss u phani n our coll days

Siddarth said...

u have reciprocated my feelings my dear friend....


v r eternal friends and will always be :)
but wait a min...u were a singer...wen did u turn out to be a writer ???????

arvind....in trans said...

Looking back my past what I had with me and weigh against what I m today shows a sharp contrast highlighting your influence in every stream of my life.........

. How foolish I m thinking about you being away from my life because that doesn’t happen as my soul always stray at your foot prints.

u been getting better day by day yaar...these twi lines made me very much moved.....
iam now a fan of ur feelings and emotions....keep penning...i want to u to blog eternally... :)