The more you strive for anything in life the more deep you plunge into the quick sand of emotions. Birthdays were a bit special in our college and they are primarily the spring of ideas. No matter you know a particular person or not but he comes up straight to u hits hard at the flipside and throws a strange grin at you. The memories of twinge which I received on my birthday are still fresh in my mind. It was a new morning for me neatly dressed up in new attire on my birthday I came to the college and it was a bit strange to me something unusual was going on beneath my heart asking me to be prepared for a nightmare. The silence in the class room was a bit bizarre. I calmly sat in my place and was dreaming about something, Suddenly Krishna came briskly towards me and asked me to get up and I didn’t knew that there was a reason behind them asking me to get up. I got up and he took me to the centre of the class and before I could think of the reason he hit me hard at my back and I don’t know exactly whether this athletic event inspired many, but everyone in the class started coming at a stretch and had their share of joy, and most horrible was the climax when all the team game is done a guy comes up and says “lets leave him buddy he cant withstand more from us” as if I was eager to receive more from them.
Birthdays may be exciting for many as they receive pleasant gifts from friends and, yes I too thought the same having an eye on the gift cover which Sundeep was carrying with him. All my friends were eagerly waiting for the lunch break as I heard a strange giggle at my back but I dint notice then that the giggle was at me. At last the lunch break has come and the moment the bell rang all my friends surrounded me. I was a bit excited but my excitement didn’t stand long. Aditya took the cover from Sundeep and gave it to me and asked me to open it as a token of my birthday. I was very eager to find what’s in it and I opened it very well thought-out way. But the moment I opened it I dint have my eye on it but I was watching my friends they started laughing loud and when I looked at it, Gosh ! it was a bit humiliating and of course I never laughed that much ever in my life and the reason being I got an under garment as a gift and girls beside me were laughing so hard that they couldn’t control themselves they immediately moved out of the class and involved in a deep express amusement. From then everyone in the class for about a month used to look at me and when I looked back at them they used to laugh unknowingly.
Many people come into our life but very few leave their footprints in your heart among them are Friends. Sundeep was such a friend who has left a long standing snapshot of him in my memories. He was a guy whom everyone loved in the college to be with. He used to be very composed in whatever he did. The first hand who’s you would find when requested for a help regarding anything would be his. And I was a complete contrast to him in terms of thinking and behavior. I used to get irritated for simple things but Sundeep was so cool that sometimes I asked him how he was so composed and cool. We as a group used to discuss every significant thing and of course every worthless fad as well. Slowly the falthu jokes which I used to often crack became a source of entertainment for my friends and yes they were also a gist for many pranks on me.
Krishna used to be very much involved in teasing people and the first name which comes up when he decides the same is me. God I never knew until today how he gets strange ideas and frames stories on my behavior. He used to frame nice yarn and everyone used to listen to his tale very eagerly and at the end, the story’s background hero was me of course listening to those stories made me a clown rather than a hero. He used to wait to pick up negatives in me and used them as sources for his tales and people listening to that used to break their tummy laughing hard.
To Be Continued....
1 comment:
phani i just love those days , u don even we planned whole night whats the gift that phani can get ani at that moment u just remember u lost ur mobile and we thought something regarding that but u know it will not be much excitement so it was aditya n sai idea actually we enjoyed a lot that day i hope u still gt that gift with u
Post a Comment